Tuesday 24 September 2013

I feel so inspired this morning may be its because I havn't being to the hospital in a week *am not ill* just a medical student that was in dire need of this break. Anyway this is my first post on this blog and I am excited to see how far I can go with this. I hope you guys love it as I will be sharing a bit of myself with you. #fingers crossed#. I made this new purchase, a shoe and am totally loving it cos its flats,totally comfy and best of all its design is ankara inspired...so wats there not to love? I have tried uploading the picture of the shoe buh my network won't let me. *crying* anyway dolls, would upload the picture once the server permits me. Kisses! I will like to leave you dolls with this; Even man's best knowledge is often coloured with ignorance so trust God and him alone. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment